Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Dunkin Donuts Coffee Winner

And the winner of the Dunkin Donuts Bakery Series Coffee, Mr. Coffee Maker and $250 Visa gift card is......
#70 Pamella Tinsley who said...

"I love the carmel it reminds me of my moms carmel coffee cake and all of the stories she used to tell us about her child hood I have since passed on my love of coffee and family time to my daughter and grandchildren i hope the tradition keeps going long after I am gone"

Congratulations Pamella! Please contact me with your mailing address so we can get your prize pack shipped out to you!

Thank you all for entering my Mother's Day giveaway. For those who did not win, I have another giveaway coming up!

~Monica



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Pamela!

Pretty Young Thrifter said...

Thank You I am so excited. I never win anything.

Related Posts with Thumbnails